Alphard Maritime is a Maritime Services company offering Underwater Diving services, UTG, NDT/ Vibration analysis, Maritime Security, Radio Survey & Equip. repairs, Audits & Inspection, Chartering/ Commercial and Ship Owning/Agency. We are currently present in Singapore, India, China, Sri Lanka, Nigeria, U.A.E & UK.
“Alphard Group Global Vacancies / Shore Jobs: Email ID email@example.com”
1) Business Development Manager : University Degree/Over 4 years work experience / Location :Singapore
2) Business Development Manager : University Degree/Over 4 years work experience / Location :Dubai
3) Business Development Manager : University Degree/Over 4 years work experience / Location :Mumbai
4) Chartering Executive : University Degree/Over 2 years work experience in Tug & Barge Chartering / Location :Mumbai
5) Crewing Executive : University Degree/Over 2 years work experience / Location :Mumbai
6) Research Analyst : MBA in Finance or Marketing / Minimum 7/10 years work experience doing executive research and analysis / Location : Mumbai
7) Ops. Executive-Dry Cargo: University Degree/Over 2 years work experience/ Location :Mumbai
8) Ops. Manager-Dry Cargo: University Degree/Over 5 years work experience/ Location :Mumbai
9) Assistant Finance Manager: Completed CA or Intermediate CA / Minimum 3 years shipping industry work experience/ Location: Mumbai
10) Vessel Operations Manager: 2 years shore experience /Minimum 4 years sailing experience/ Location :Mumbai
317 A, 2ND FLOOR, S.B.S ROAD
We do so through development of new avenues of supplies and services in the shipping related activities and pursuing continual improvement in the processes, resources and management studies. While doing so, we continue to adhere to the relevant National / International rules and regulations in force.
Our vision is to provide our clients with competent, highly skilled and professional seafarers for all types of ships Aims to be the one of the leading sources of globally competitive, efficient, and disciplined marine officers and ratings, who will cater to the needs of our international shipping employers / principals.
The management is duty bound to maintain a professional staff, in all departments, imbued with high moral principles and ethical values, to protect the interest of the company and continuously upgrade its standard operations to ensure long-term business relationship with the employers / principals.
Senior officers serving at sea in the ranks of Master and Chief Engineer are mainly INDIAN These officers are employed on contracts of employment provided by off-shore companies who are in some cases owned or associated with the ship owning companies. Many having started their careers as Cadets within these companies. Their knowledge, experience and professional competence in the trade is seen as an extremely valuable asset and highly appreciated by the Owners and especially the Chatterers.
Masjid – East,
Mumbai – 400 009
This company is an International Manpower supplier and Global placement agency providing placements to various skilled / semi skilled / un skilled workers to various GCC Countries and Malaysia, Indonesia etc.
We are having Good Clientage of companies and clients abroad who accept these candidates in their well established companies offering very secure jobs at very good salaries.
For arranging the candidates, we are having a very good network of our contacts all our India. In addition we also accept fresh applications from the applicants seeking employment abroad. In addition we are also maintaining a strong database of candidates in various streams.
” We are also providing Training to the Semi-Skilled workmen in various streams at our Associated Academy located in Mumbai and train these workmen to be able to qualify the test taken by the employers during the interview in addition to making them good enough to pass the Industrial test at Industrial Test Center and to obtain proper Certification from Industrial Test Center.”
Office No. 42, Yusuf Meherali Road,
Masjid (West), Mumbai – 400003,
The company has a Quality Management System developed and implemented, which was certified by the world’s leading classification & inspection authority, ABS Quality Evaluations, Houston, USA ….
SEVEN SEAS NAVIGATION (INDIA) PVT. LTD. hereby clearly expresses its total commitment to quality, safety and environmental protection and endeavors to provide services and conduct all the company activities in compliance with all the applicable requirements of ISO-9001-2008 standard, appropriate National and International rules and regulations, Industry Guidelines including, codes guidelines and standards recommended by IMO, Flag Administrations, Classification Societies, International Ship Manager’s Association and other Maritime Industry Organizations, as pertinent and relevant.
D Wing, Crystal Plaza,
New Link Road,
RSM brings extensive years of learning and experience to all aspects of ship management, crew management, education and training of seafarers, technical services and commercial operations.
We create time – time for our clients to concentrate on making market decisions to increase the earning capacity of their ships – whilst we ensure their safety and optimal physical condition through the application of scientific, knowledge-based, independent management practices.
Alongside comprehensive ship management services, RSM offers a suite of complementary maritime solutions that are customized to meet individual customer requirements.
Focused on enabling business partners to achieve their objectives through the application of knowledge, experience and innovation, our commitment to every customer is:
1) Maximum vessel availability, safety, reliability and efficiency to achieve higher income at the lowest possible operating cost.
2) Protection of reputation through integrity, full compliance and a top quartile safety and performance record
3) Transparency and ready access to vessel information through proprietary ‘Customer Web Access’ software.
134/A, Dr. Annie Besant Road
Mumbai – 400 018.
The company has two main business : shipping and offshore. The shipping business is involved in transportation of crude oil, petroleum products, gas and dry bulk commodities.
The offshore business services to the oil companies in carrying out offshore exploration and production activities, through its subsidiary Greatship (India) Limited. The shipping business has been awarded the ISO 9001: 2008 standard certification by DNV.